Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fucked up on the first try

Well, so much for this blogging stuff. As with many things, I didn't read the manual. I'm pretty sure that my very first post was a blank page. And as with many things, I don't really know what I'm doing. A "friendly" cynic said that blogs were for people who had nothing to say, but liked to talk a lot. I guess that describes me. I don't know much, can't remember facts, well educated, but rather forgetful and never sure of anything I think. therefore I really shouldn't blog.

But, on the other hand (as Tevye would say) maybe I have a thread of common sense, an insight into the common experience and a twinge of humor at my disposal. So, why shouldn't I blog? I think the cynic mentioned above should never read this, or he will surely experience ad nauseum. And, that would be fine. For the rest of anyone, read, enjoy, chuckle if you feel like it and then let it go right out of your head. I'm not out to impress anyone, but my father. This whole thing was his idea.

I don't know what I'll blog on, but I promise, I will blog on.

Good night good people and forget this immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment